This is one of my favorites and a staple in our house. It is easy to make the rub ahead of time so that you can have a fast dinner when you need it.
The recipe below makes enough rub for several dinners.
8 tsp. chili powder
2 tsp. cumin
2 tsp. coriander
2 tsp. ground pepper
1 tsp. cinnamon
4 tsp. salt
1. Combine all ingredients and mix (set aside what ever you don't need and save for future dinners)
2. preheat oven to 400
3. Take enough chicken breasts for dinner, rinse and dry
4. Sprinkle each breast lightly on both sides with rub
5. Place chicken breast on a baking pan
6. Bake for 30 minutes or until done
This recipe was adapted from Elly Says Opa's Spiced Roast Chicken Thighs