This is one of my Mom's recipes. It is easy to make and healthy. I always leave the table satisfied.
1 lb Penne pasta
5 cloves of garlic
1 bunch scallions/green onions
1 pint grape tomatoes
1 pound chicken breast
salt and pepper
Pine Nuts (Not Chinese pine nuts, they leave a bad aftertaste for weeks)
1) Cook pasta (save a little bit of pasta water for "juice")
2) Chop garlic, scallions and basil. Set aside.
3) Slice grape tomatoes in half
4) Cube chicken into 1 or 2" pieces. Cook in pan with olive oil
5) Saute the garlic and onions in a little of Olive oil - don't cook with real high heat. You don't want the garlic to get brown and toasty
6) Add the basil and stir
7) Throw in the cooked chicken
8) Add the pasta and mix it all together
9) Add the tomatoes
10) Add pine nuts and feta cheese at the table.