Carin made this for a party while I was in Sweden several years ago and I fell in love. The combination of bacon, peanuts, cream and bananas meet all of my sweet and salty needs. It sounds a little odd, but give it a try because it sure is tasty!
1 rotisserie chickens
1 ½ cups (4 dl) whipping cream
3/4 cup(2 dl) chili sauce
1 package bacon
1/2 cup(1 dl) salted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 degrees Celsius)
2. Cut up bacon into small pieces and fry
3. Remove meat from chicken in small chunks. place in casserole dish. (salt and pepper to taste)
4. Slice bananas and layer over chicken
5. Layer bacon and peanuts over the bananas
6. Whip the cream and mix with the chili sauce. Layer over bacon and peanuts
7. Bake for 20 minutes.
8. Serve with a salad and boiled rice.