One of the recipes that my family has been making for years and years is a dream whip recipe -- Banana Blueberry Pie. First made by my grandmother, then my aunt Sandy, the recipe is now being made by my sister Lindsey every Thanksgiving.
9-inch deep dish pie crust
1 pkg. DREAM WHIP
1/2 cup cold milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup sugar
8 oz. Cream Cheese
12 oz. can blueberries
8 oz. COOL WHIP
1) preheat oven to
2) cook the pie crust as directed on package and let it cool.
3) Slice the bananas and layer into the bottom of the cooled pie crust
4) In a separate bowl, mix DREAM WHIP with milk and vanilla (prepare as directed on package).
5) Add sugar and cream cheese to the prepared DREAM WHIP. Whip until fluffy.
6) Pour mixture over sliced bananas.
7) Refrigerate for about 4 hours to firm.
8) form a little hole into the dream whip mixture. Pour the blueberries into the hole.
9) Refrigerate until ready to eat.
10) Serve and enjoy!
(This is a Kraftfoods recipe)